Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tight Shots.




I decided to post this picture because the focal length, although not very long, it does show the detail on the cigarette. This photo shoot was in Kayenta, Utah and it was one of my favorite for the incredible light we were getting.

Photo taken on January 28, 2012.
Nikon D90 95mm



This photo was taken during the same photo shoot. I love how perfectly defined the smoke is and my friend's face is also very detailed. Again, amazing light. This picture is one of my personal favorites.

Photo taken on January 28, 2012.
Nikon D90 150mm




This photograph was also taken the same day as the previous one, except it was in Kayenta. This was at the Town Square in Saint George, Utah. I am fascinated by the sharpness in every single water drop. The light in this one isn't as good because the big clock next to us was blocking the sun, however, I really like the colors in the picture.

Photo taken on January 28, 2012.
Nikon D90 200mm



I just love this picture! This one was also taken in Kayenta, Utah during the same photo shoot. I couldn't get really close to the ducks because they would fly away so I got to get a good use of the 200mm. Exquisite picture. My favorite of the bunch. Great colors and contrast.

Photo taken on January 28, 2012.
Nikon D90 200mm

No comments:

Post a Comment